Windom Extreme VS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windom Extreme VS

HomeHome  Welcome PageWelcome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have been banned from Winz00e

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayuri
Sayuri

文章數 : 65
積分 : 4568
威望 : 9
注冊日期 : 2012-04-19
年齡 : 29
來自 : Watching The Forum

I have been banned from Winz00e Empty
PostSubject: I have been banned from Winz00e   I have been banned from Winz00e EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:28 am

For all of you who don't know, i was an Admin at Winz00e for 2 - 3 years.

I kept it alive and well, but stuff happened recently, and Mangakaninja has become a horrible admin, corrupted by the infamous Kirathrun. (RomerXX as he's known on DeviantArt and Youtube).

I had quit winz00e because of circumstances, those being that i was betrayed, lied to, backstabbed and tricked.

As some of you know, me and a lot of others from Winz00e, left and made our own forum.

Which is called Neo Wind00m.

Just recently, there was a conversation on Winz00e's old chatroom, where we had agreed to not ban anyone anymore (As Flowrellik, WolfofLight and a lot of other members had been banned).

However, today i find out that I myself have been banned.

Thus, Mangakaninja has lied and betrayed Me, and others, trusts, yet again.

I advise all of you to leave Winz00e if you are a member of it, and put it behind you.

It is ruled by corrupted and incompetent admins who dont care for their members or friends.

Your Faithful Friend~

Hikari Takashima ~Sayuri/Lunari~
Back to top Go down
fa3455801

文章數 : 13
積分 : 3709
威望 : 0
注冊日期 : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned from Winz00e   I have been banned from Winz00e EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:51 am

Surprised
Thanks for letting us all know. As a matter of fact, I never intended to join winz00e either.
Back to top Go down
Psyqhical88

文章數 : 27
積分 : 3529
注冊日期 : 2014-08-26

PostSubject: No better   I have been banned from Winz00e EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:39 pm

It doesn't seem like they are doing any better. However none of the links to the mecha or pilot data work anymore
Back to top Go down
PureEvil

文章數 : 3
積分 : 3922
注冊日期 : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned from Winz00e   I have been banned from Winz00e EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:39 pm

:grabpopcorn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned from Winz00e   I have been banned from Winz00e Empty

Back to top Go down

I have been banned from Winz00e
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Windom Extreme VS :: Important News.-
Jump to: