Windom Extreme VS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windom Extreme VS

HomeHome  Welcome PageWelcome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload

Go down 
+6
ZetaPlus
shardsaber
Jhatka
putol5566
Tlantar
cjoshua
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cjoshua
Admin
Admin
cjoshua

文章數 : 362
積分 : 5579
威望 : 46
注冊日期 : 2011-08-18
年齡 : 38
來自 : Toxic Heaven

extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:48 am

first you need setup ukwxp 2.004

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Etreme versus Over World

YOU can download EXVS Overworld Mod here

here is 3 parts (1GB EACH)(If your connection is fast , use this)

here is 15 parts (200MB EACH)(If your connection is slow , use this)

extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload 395362_10152154200645323_1067545127_n

extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload 67791_10152335941340323_1072808328_n

extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload 16012_10152335941170323_584510458_n

Last edited by cjoshua on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://windom-extremevs.forum.st
Tlantar

文章數 : 3
積分 : 3994
威望 : 0
注冊日期 : 2013-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Thank youuu Smile
Back to top Go down
putol5566

文章數 : 53
積分 : 4035
注冊日期 : 2013-06-23

PostSubject: help!@   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:10 pm

[img(900px,900px)]extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload Screen14[/img]

umm...excuse me...i have done all of the instruction that are listed in there but when i start the game there is some weird words popping out and then it will not start will you plss help me??Mad
Back to top Go down
Jhatka

文章數 : 2
積分 : 3983
注冊日期 : 2013-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:56 am

I dl'd and have same problem as putol, HELP US PLZ!?!
Back to top Go down
Jhatka

文章數 : 2
積分 : 3983
注冊日期 : 2013-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:05 am

Jhatka wrote:
I dl'd and have same problem as putol, HELP US PLZ!?!
I figured it out, you have to install the original Windom xp and the puk first, then extract the mod into the folder as install. Copy and replace all duplicate files, merge all folders.
Back to top Go down
putol5566

PostSubject: tnx..   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:45 am

umm..its not about the mod..its about the installation of the power up kit that i post there w/ the pic..when i install the patch there are some files that comes up and a file name Install and when i click it that box that the pic says appears and then all of the file that the patch give were gone and worst the game exe is gone also..and i cannot play it anymore because there is no game exe file that exist anymore..will you help me guys about this problem?
Back to top Go down
cjoshua
Admin
Admin
cjoshua

文章數 : 362
積分 : 5579
威望 : 46
注冊日期 : 2011-08-18
年齡 : 38
來自 : Toxic Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:04 am

first you need setup ukwxp 2.004

Back to top Go down
https://windom-extremevs.forum.st
putol5566

PostSubject: tnx   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:10 pm

thank you very much sir i wish it will work..coz i really really love this game..Smile

and how will i erase my records in the game coz i want to start again..tnx..coz even if i uninstall it and erased the remaining files...the records is still there together w/ the bots

sorry for another problem but when i installed patch v 2.008 and open the game a box says file not found what should i do??
Back to top Go down
shardsaber
shardsaber

文章數 : 5
積分 : 3862
注冊日期 : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Malformed Mechas in the Hanger/items    extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:57 am

Small gripe, but annoying none the less.

Love the Mods and the work you guys have put in for us Mecha Junkies, but this is the issue. Both the Unicorn and banshee models are malformed when you go to look at them in the hanger/items area.

Their parts are all over the place. Unicorn looks like it was hit by a beam cannon and the Banshee looks like it was squeezed by its own claw weapon.

The same with the "Arche" and to a lesser extent the EZ8 Gundam.

Is there a way to patch these abnormalities similar to how the 00 raiser was patched for it's invisibility bug? It just looks odd that other mecha, with more elaborate designs (for which I'm grateful of) look perfect in the hanger/items area, but these ones I mentioned look like they've been scrapped for parts.

I wonder if anyone else has the same issue. They appear like that in both Full boost and Overworld Mods. once again thanks for your efforts. "Who will survive".
Back to top Go down
ZetaPlus

文章數 : 1
積分 : 3829
注冊日期 : 2013-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:35 am

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
makan

文章數 : 6
積分 : 3766
注冊日期 : 2014-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:37 am

I can't download this files..
Sorry an error has occurred, retrying.
Why ??
Back to top Go down
daimos

積分 : 3720
注冊日期 : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:01 pm

thanks for the game. It is great Smile 
Back to top Go down
Kirito

積分 : 3712
注冊日期 : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Reupload    extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:27 pm

i cant download     Sad 

Can reupload pls?   Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Alucard No Seinto

積分 : 3463
注冊日期 : 2014-11-25

PostSubject: Heelp!   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 4:19 am

Part 2 is damaged when i unzip, I do not know why, because I download fine Question

and can you make a video tutorial showing how to install it? Please.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload   extreme - Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Knight Windom "Extreme VS" reupload
Page 1 of 1