Windom Extreme VS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windom Extreme VS

HomeHome  Welcome PageWelcome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download Empty
PostSubject: Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download    Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:23 pm

i don't have time to do ether a promo vid, nor another DL, if someone wants to re-upload acemod in megaupload, do so.

ace mod descriptions:

with nearly hundreds of hours of work none stop, acemod is the biggest project ever attempted in winz00e.It should satisfy any mecha-anime fan, bringing the oldest mecha to the earliest ones together, and taking a whole new round in the Ultimate knight windom xp fighting. This is modding to it's limit.

features:

Quote:
*40 mecha
*un-loop bmgs
* new sfx
*new pilots
*new textures
*radar Lds
*new maps
*mech limit extander
*re-rooted mechs
* ani mix match
* new mecha made
*5 different Enb to chose from
*AI modding
* ect...

with this...here is the download link: (join parts with "HJ split")
http://www.mediafire.com/?v4wctelp482w49m (mediafire part1)
http://www.mediafire.com/?bv4owu30kulv4e9 (mediafire part2)
http://www.mediafire.com/?4p9ybcsc3dc24hx (mediafire part3)

game required: Ultimate knight windom xp ver.2.004
known issues:
-Eidolon nova seraph requires a "click error" to pass
-wing 0 makes the game crashes when transforming to attack in close range
-the game may load "forever", just make it crash and restart all over again

EACH MEMBER DOWNLOADING ACE MOD IS PLEASED TO POST A COMMENT AFTER PLAYING

Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download Pass10

credits: winz00e and mangakaninja

ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Shooter
Charlotte Shooter

文章數 : 88
積分 : 4517
威望 : 6
注冊日期 : 2012-04-16
年齡 : 30
來自 : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download    Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:06 am

moved
Back to top Go down
MuaHaBoy

文章數 : 10
積分 : 4172
威望 : 0
注冊日期 : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download    Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:02 pm

i cant seem to open part 1 even after i changed the ile format to .rar but it is still described as 001 File. Please help. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
shardsaber
shardsaber

文章數 : 5
積分 : 3846
注冊日期 : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: This "ACE" Mod is great addition.    Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:35 am

Just tried out the Beta for the Ace Mod.
I'm a bit late to the party, but have also got the Extreme v full boost and Extreme v Overworld mods. And I must say they are all good.

However for the Ace mod I think this is my favorite simply for the simplicity of the Model designs. I wish all future mods used Aces template. The Models just look a bit sharper even without the intense detail of the other Mod versions. Less is more (just my opinion of course). I never got to play any of the "Ace" series of games so this is quite a gift.

I especially like the extended flight time for the Mecha.

If you ever complete the mod I hope it is possible to have float mechanics on the maps that take place in space or in the sky similar to that of Dynasty warriors Gundam.

Just looks a bit funny running on empty air. If not the the extended flight time is a good pay off since it can give the illusion of dog fighting in zero gravity environments.

Anyway I hope future mods look as good as this could be if it is ever completed.
Thanks again for your work on this.
Back to top Go down
shardsaber
shardsaber

文章數 : 5
積分 : 3846
注冊日期 : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Small Thing but...Weapons?    Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:22 am

Yeah seem to have found an bug with the shot function beam rifle activating the special weapon 1 I think on the nu gundam. Not sure if this is the case with all mechs (I hope not)any one having similar issues?
Back to top Go down
eriken08

文章數 : 2
積分 : 3793
注冊日期 : 2013-12-15

PostSubject: config    Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:22 am

where is control config bro??  Question 
it seems different  Question 
Back to top Go down

Another Century Episode XP (aka: Acemod) beta ver. download
Page 1 of 1