Windom Extreme VS

HomeHome  Welcome PageWelcome Page  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why does it take so long to get a response?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shardsaber

文章數 : 5
積分 : 1462
威望 : 0
注冊日期 : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Why does it take so long to get a response?   Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:19 am

Hi new member here.

I just wanted to know whats up with the slow responses to posts?

I've had two queries posted up on this forum for days asking for a possible solution to some minor bugs I've found within the game (hanger Hod file issues) and nothing has been forth coming.

I don't really know how busy you guys are but it would be nice to know whether you guys are on a hiatus maybe?

Don't get me wrong I am grateful to you guys for giving us the ability to play what I consider one of the best Freeware games on the net.

It just gets a bit frustrating having this issue and no way to know whether it's something i can resolve myself, or do I need more technical and detail knowledge from the experts.

I don't wish to fiddle around with files like a Jackass and then end up having to reinstall the game again when the solution could be one response from a moderator.

I can't think of any other forum which is as accessible Apart from Mod/DB, but it's the same issue there too.

I'm no expert at modding so any response/suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.

cheers Thanks

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Why does it take so long to get a response?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1