Windom Extreme VS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windom Extreme VS

HomeHome  Welcome PageWelcome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ok this is gone long enough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flowrellik
Admin
Admin
flowrellik

文章數 : 30
積分 : 4507
威望 : 6
注冊日期 : 2012-04-15
年齡 : 31

ok this is gone long enough Empty
PostSubject: ok this is gone long enough   ok this is gone long enough EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:15 am

Razz
I understand this place is like a werehouse for mods I get it. what I hate to see tho is that for every mod posted, no creator is posted. As you may know, the windom Community has been based on who made the model,root,ANI,and overall conversion.
therefore, to keep you guys safe from harm's distance, I suggest that it's members make up a listing for mods posted.
Name of unit:
model creator:
converter:
Root maker:
ANI:
The overall pig of seeing mods being taken like this has so far caused many sites to take drastic measures. If I were you Josh, I'd take this warning for granted, get some research done on EVERY SINGLE MOD POSTED HERE ASAP Before you decide to post any new mods. Believe me, You guys may think this site is hidden under the radar, but remember, There are eyes everywhere on every site, waiting to tell their fellow leader the whats up 24/7.
I'm telling you this to save your butts from certain destruction. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

文章數 : 65
積分 : 4590
威望 : 9
注冊日期 : 2012-04-19
年齡 : 29
來自 : Watching The Forum

ok this is gone long enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok this is gone long enough   ok this is gone long enough EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:46 am

Agreed and Approved

This should become a new policy here as well.
Back to top Go down

ok this is gone long enough
Page 1 of 1