Windom Extreme VS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windom Extreme VS

HomeHome  Welcome PageWelcome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need Help About UK?Post Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Shooter
Charlotte Shooter

文章數 : 88
積分 : 4512
威望 : 6
注冊日期 : 2012-04-16
年齡 : 30
來自 : Japan

Need Help About UK?Post Here Empty
PostSubject: Need Help About UK?Post Here   Need Help About UK?Post Here EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Topic Said All
Back to top Go down
lilt00
lilt00

文章數 : 19
積分 : 4405
威望 : 0
注冊日期 : 2012-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Need Help About UK?Post Here   Need Help About UK?Post Here EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:45 am

Need Help About UK?Post Here 337868165 I'm new here and i just made a pilot, it's Gai Shishioh from SRWa3 and i'm wondering if i could post it here and if so, where? I couldn't see an area for SRW pilots...

Need Help About UK?Post Here 2024858757
Back to top Go down
Ryuverlorene

文章數 : 1
積分 : 4311
威望 : 0
注冊日期 : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Need Help About UK?Post Here   Need Help About UK?Post Here EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm a new member here and recently downloaded the Extreme VS mod, I wondered if I could use the original mechs to replace some of the new mechs? I did according to instruction but when I use the original mechs, the game would crash.
Is it because my UKXP is 2.008 while the Extreme VS is 2.004? What can I do to put some of the mechs in UKXP in Extreme VS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help About UK?Post Here   Need Help About UK?Post Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help About UK?Post Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Windom Extreme VS :: Chat Zone :: English Zone-
Jump to: